Autodesk University has introduced voting for its courses this year, and I have made a handful of submissions that I would love you to think about voting for. It’s just like the Oscars! Sort of!
You can get to the voting site here, and you can search for my proposals by their names below. It would be awesome if you’d click VOTE on them…
- COBie and Classification Systems in Revit
- Enhance Your BIM Workflow with the Autodesk BIM Interoperability Tools
- How NOT to be a CAD Manager: Battle-Tested Secrets for Success
- Maintaining Revit Model Standards: Autodesk Model Checker for Revit and Configurator
- Overcoming The 7 Deadly Sins of Corporate Training Programs
I appreciate your time and hope to see you out at AU!